Big Bang member T.O.P’s sexy wave dance drives fans wild
Big Bang‘s T.O.P drove his fans crazy after doing a ‘wave’ dance that completely contradicts his mysterious and charismatic image.
T.O.P, along with his fellow Big Bang members G-Dragon, Daesung, Taeyang, and Seungri performed labelmate 2NE1‘s “I Am The Best” for ’YG Family 15th Anniversary Concert‘, which is currently taking place in Japan.
Dressed in all black, the members flawlessly performed both the solo and group dances that are an essential part of the “I Am The Best” performance. What drove the audience especially wild, however, was handsome rapper T.O.P’s sexy wave dance that showcased his silly and playful side.
Netizens who saw the footage responded with comments such as, “I want to see the actual video, not a fan cam“, “I want to see the Japanese fans’ reactions“, and more.
Meanwhile, the YG artists such as Big Bang, Jinusean, 2NE1, Se7en, Gummy, Tablo, Psy, and more performed 41 songs total during their 3 and a half hour-long performance.
They recently wrapped up their Osaka show, and will be performing at the Saitama Super Arena next on January 21st and 22nd.
Source & Image : Etoday via Nate
by leesa86 @ allkpop
- 15th anniversary YG Family Concert is an enormous success
- Big Bang sends their New Year’s greetings
- YG Family Concert 2011 Set List + Link Guide
- G-Dragon and Daesung Apologize to Fans at YG Family Concert
- Who wore it better: Big Bang’s T.O.P or Kim Tae Won?
- Upcoming YG Family Japanese concert tour estimated to bring in over $26 million USD