CNBLUE receives cell phones for their two year anniversary
Pop rock band CNBLUE are celebrating their two-year anniversary!
On January 14th, leader Jung Yonghwa wrote a long message of thanks to their fans via CNBLUE’s Twitter.
“It’s already been two years,” he said. “I remember when we were recording and getting ready for our showcase two years ago. I can’t believe that time has passed so quickly, and I know that we still have a long way to go.”
He continued, “To the fans who have been with us for two years — Thank you so much for supporting us, and we hope that you will stick with us till the end. We will be back with a new album soon, so please support us and give us lots of love. To my bandmates Jong Hyun, Jung Shin, Min Hyuk – let’s continue to work hard!”
Yonghwa also revealed that CNBLUE received some special gifts from their agency CEO. “For our two year anniversary, our agency’s president bought us cell phones as gifts. It’s been a long time since I used a cell phone, so it’s still a bit awkward. From now on I will post up a lot of pictures.” Yonghwa then uploaded his first cellphone selca to commemorate the event.
CNBLUE had debuted on January 14th, 2010 with “I’m a Loner“, and continued their success with “Love Light“, “Love“, and “Intuition“. The band will release their second Japanese single, “Where You Are”, in February.
- CNBLUE’s Yonghwa and Jonghyun say hello from Japan
- CNBLUE’s Japanese concert photo receives attention
- CNBLUE to hold ‘Encore Bluestorm’ concert
- CNBLUE reveals Japanese MV for “In My Head”
- CNBLUE 2nd Album Release Live~392~ Concert Merchandise
- CNBLUE to tour Japan this December
- CNBLUE’s “In My Head” chosen as “Supernatural the Animation” ending song
- CNBLUE updates fans from the set of their winter photoshoot