Daesung reveals his thoughts on performing at the YG Family Concert
Last year, due to several external circumstances, Big Bang was unable to promote for most of the year. However, on January 22nd, all five members of Big Bang stood together to perform at the YG Family Concert.
Daesung stated, “Because of what had happened, I discovered how precious music and performing really is. Let’s meet next time at the Big Bang concert. I ask for your support.”
For the 15th Anniversary celebration of YG Entertainment, artists such as Jinusean, Big Bang, 2NE1, Se7en, Gummy, Psy, and Tablo represented the agency with impressive performances, putting on a meaningful concert for fans from Korea, Osaka, and Saitama.
In addition to the performances from each group, artists collaborated with one another to present fans with extra-special performances. Big Bang’s Taeyang, Daesung, Seungri, and singer Se7en performed a rendition of 2NE1′s ‘It Hurts‘ and ‘Lonely‘. Singer Gummy sang a jazzy remake of G-Dragon‘s ‘Heartbreaker‘. Jinusean, Se7en, and G-Dragon collaborated in an exciting performance of YG Family’s ‘Hip Hop Gentlemen‘ – receiving much love from the audience.
The YG Entertainment artists performed in front of an audience of about 200,000 fan. It was reported that the artists will return to Korea on January 23rd and will start preparing for their individual promotions.
- 15th anniversary YG Family Concert is an enormous success
- Big Bang’s 2012 comeback promotions, the largest scale yet for YG
- YG Entertainment’s Stylist Reveals Secret to Big Bang’s Fashion
- G-Dragon and Daesung Apologize to Fans at YG Family Concert
- Big Bang member T.O.P’s sexy wave dance drives fans wild
- Big Bang to do it big in 2012!
- YG Family Concert 2011 Set List + Link Guide
- Big Bang’s Daesung to make his Comeback December 3rd!
- Big Bang and Shinhwa to Battle it Out in March