Big Bang and 2NE1 to Stand on the Same Stage with LMFAO & David Guetta at SPRINGROOVE
Big Bang and 2NE1 to appear at Japan best R&B and Hip-Hop festival “SPRINGROOVE”.
Started in 2006, as Japan’s largest R&B and Hip-Hop festival, SPRINGROOVE has been known for casting top stars locally and internationally.
In 2006, SPRINGROOVE invited Snoop Dogg, and after that, each year they invited Kanye West, Pharrell Williams, Ne-Yo, Rihanna, Keyshia Cole, Akon, T-Pain, TLC, and other great R&B Hip-Hop singers to this big festival.
This is Big Bang and 2NE1’s first time to be in “SPRINGROOVE”, the worldwide blasts of shuffle dance music is said to drive international artists along.
Japan SPRINGROOVE party announced that these two groups will have massive appearance, Big Bang as the one who caused explosive movement in worldwide music industry, and 2NE1 as Asia, as well as worldwide, next generation pop icon who will lead.
Last year, GD&TOP and 2NE1 was planned to appear in SPRINGROOVE festival for the first time, and also with famous rapper, Florida. However, it was cancelled due to earthquake that occurred in northeastern Japan.
Big Bang and 2NE1 are planned to revive 2012 “SPRINGROOVE” festival again through the power of Korean music.
“2012 SPRINGROOVE Festival” will be held on March 31 at Kobe World Memorial Hall in Osaka, Japan, and on April 1 at Makuhari Messe Hall at Chiba.
- Daesung reveals his thoughts on performing at the YG Family Concert
- YG Family Concert Tour Successfully Ends
- 2NE1 to release a new album in Japan in February!
- 2NE1 Holds Second Interview with BBC News
- 2NE1′s Sandara Park and Park Bom Released From YG’s Dating Ban
- Dal Shabet selects Lee Hyori & 2NE1 as their role models
- Old Photo of 2NE1′s CL Looking Nervous and Shy with Lee Hyori
- Wonder Girls, Girls’ Generation & 2NE1 to make their US debut in 2012