Yang Hyun Suk would welcome Jung Hyung Don into YG Entertainment
On a recent recording of MBC Every1‘s ‘Weekly Idol‘, comedian Jung Hyung Don had jokingly asked if YG Entertainment recruited gagmen in hopes of joining the label.
The episode featured a segment where Jung Hyung Don called up YG Entertainment officials to tell them news of G-Dragon winning yet another poll held amongst idols. During the call, he asked, “Does YG not recruit gagmen?”
Although it was said as a joke, YG Entertainment’s Yang Hyun Suk readily welcomed the gagman. On January 27th, in an interview with E-Daily, he revealed, “If Jung Hyung Don really meant what he said, I would like to discuss a management contract with him.”
He continued, “Not only myself, but the majority of our company staff are fans of Jung Hyung Don. If he would come, I think I’d actually be really thankful.”
Jung Hyung Don actually isn’t signed with an agency at the moment, and his relationship with YG stars dates back to ‘Infinity Challenge‘, where he collaborated with Big Bang‘s G-Dragon.
- KARA’s Gyuri plants a kiss on Bang Yong Guk
- Big Bang Releases Partial Track List for New Album
- YG Hints at Big Bang’s Possible Title Track
- YG has fans buzzing over mysterious ‘February 1st’ post
- Big Bang Releases Two More Track List Info
- YG Entertainment’s Stylist Reveals Secret to Big Bang’s Fashion
- Big Bang’s 2012 comeback promotions, the largest scale yet for YG