G-Dragon opens up about past controversies in High Cut
Big Bang member G-Dragon showed off many facets to his facial expressions for the recent photo shoot for ‘High Cut’. Whether he is looking lovable holding a huge teddy bear or holds a dragon above his head for the year of the dragon, or is surrounded by sexy female models looking taken aback, G-Dragon’s presence shined through.
G-Dragon proved why he is referred to as a fashion icon utilizing various accessories in stylish ways.
During the interview that followed the photo shoot, G-Dragon commented regarding Big Bang’s activities in 2012, “I think we need to work harder than ever with the feeling of repaying grace.”
When asked “Public criticism is also expected (about restarting his activities as a singer)”, G-Dragon said, “Anyways, it’s my fault so I will accept it. I am trying to keep the heart and mind open.”
G-Dragon also added, “I enjoy watching SBS ‘K-Pop Star’ that the president (Yang Hyun Suk) is appearing on. I said to the president that if I didn’t come into the company (YG) early on, I think I would have failed on ‘K-Pop Star’.” As far as a promising contender, G-Dragon picked Lee Seung Hoon, who is said to live 1 minute away from the YG building.
- Big Bang’s 2012 comeback promotions, the largest scale yet for YG
- Yang Hyun Suk promises, “This year, I will do my very best for Big Bang”
- Daesung and Taeyang cuts on SBS KPOP Star Survival (120129)
- Big Bang Releases Partial Track List for New Album
- Big Bang Album Release Date: February 29
- Big Bang G-Dragon Is Wearing Women’s Clothes on “When I Can’t Sing” MV
- Daesung reveals his thoughts on performing at the YG Family Concert
- YGE promises to reveal new details on Big Bang’s album everyday
- Big Bang’s G-Dragon confirmed for YG Family concert!