Se7en talks about T.O.P and thinks J.Y. Park is adorable?
Singer Se7en who recently released a new song produced by J.Y Park sat down to conduct an interview with SBS TV‘s ‘Midnight TV Entertainment‘.
On the episode that aired on February 8th, Se7en, who has made a comeback for the first time in a year and six months revealed the true personality of Big Bang‘s T.O.P.
“When T.O.P comes out on TV, he looks extremely fierce and charismatic,” he said. “But behind the scenes, he has so much aegyo.”
Further in the interview he shared his thoughts on producer J.Y. Park. “J.Y. Park is 12 years older than I am so I don’t know if I’m allowed to say things like this, but, he is really adorable,” he said.
“When I’m in the recording booth recording the song, for the whole three minutes the song is being played, he is full of emotion and gets really into the music,” he said, as he hilariously emulated the gestures that J.Y. Park apparently makes while recording.
“At first I couldn’t get used to him acting like that so I used to close the curtains,” he continued. “But I’m so thankful that he gave me this song.”
“This is a song that was reserved for Son Ho Young, one of J.Y. Park’s beloved disciples,” Se7en also revealed. “But he was unable to take it, and J.Y. Park was saving it so he could sing it himself, but I told him I wanted it.”
In related news, Se7en’s new song “When I Can’t Sing” is drawing attention for harmonizing J.Y. Park’s unique musical style with Se7en’s sensuous vocals.
- T.O.P, Sunye, and YoonA offer advice to contestants for new SBS show ‘K-Pop Star’
- J.Y. Park to appear in “Dream High 2″
- J.Y. Park to debut another girl group in 2012?
- Se7en reveals the tracklist for his new mini-album
- Se7en, “I am proud of Big Bang and 2NE1, who are my motivation”
- BoA, Yang Hyun Suk, & J.Y. Park finally record together for SBS’s ‘K-POP STAR’
- BoA, Yang Hyun Suk and J.Y. Park hold a press conference for SBS’s “Survival Audition K-Pop Star”