G-Dragon and Daesung will open up about their scandals through ‘Healing Camp’
Big Bang members, G-Dragon and Daesung, have decided to open up about their respective controversies through SBS TV‘s ’Healing Camp‘.
On February 10th, an SBS representative revealed that the two idols wrapped up recording for the show, where they discussed their personal struggles after getting embroiled in scandals involving marijuana and a fatal car accident.
“The two carefully talked about how they felt when the controversies emerged, and the pain they went through during their hiatus,” said a staff member.
G-Dragon and Daesung apologized to their fans back in December of 2011 when they performed for the ‘15th Anniversary YG Family Concert‘. Additionally, Daesung made his small-screen comeback after a long hiatus through MBN‘s drama, ‘What’s Up‘. Their upcoming appearance on ‘Healing Camp’, however, will mark both G-Dragon and Daesung’s first move to talk publicly about their scandals.
Big Bang will be releasing their new album on February 29th, and will hold a concert in Seoul on March 2nd to the 4th. In addition, the group plans to go on a world tour that will cover 16 countries and 25 cities.
- Big Bang’s Daesung apologizes once again at ‘What’s Up’ press event
- Daesung reveals his thoughts on performing at the YG Family Concert
- Daesung and Taeyang cuts on SBS KPOP Star Survival (120129)
- Big Bang to shoot new MV in New York + YG talks about Big Bang’s comeback and solo plans starting with Daesung
- G-Dragon and Daesung Apologize to Fans at YG Family Concert
- Big Bang to do it big in 2012!
- Daesung shares his feelings on his comeback