NU’EST releases ‘Pledis Boys Magazine’ ahead of their March debut
The highly anticipated boy band from Pledis Entertainment, NU’EST, has released a magazine titled, ‘Pledis Boys Magazine’ ahead of their March debut.
The magazine went on sale on February 29th and Pledis Entertainment will be holding a special fan signing event in cooperation with Melon. The magazine will include a lot of information on their very first boy band, revealing everything, as well as a bunch of eye candy for fans.
NU’EST will be holding their first debut stage on the 15th of March and will be releasing an Urban Electro sound track, incorporating a unique dub step sound.
Who’s excited about this group?
Source : allkpop
- NU’EST reveals the faces of two new members, Minhyun & Aaron
- ‘Pledis Boys’ reveal their official name: NU’EST!
- NU’EST reveals their final two members
- New and Upcoming Idols That Will Make 2012 Shine
- Netizens anticipate the debut of rookie boy group, ‘Pledis Boys’
- NU’EST reveals additional member photos
- Pledis Boys reveals more pictures ahead of their debut
- NU’EST plans a special Valentine’s Day event for their fans